We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
INTRODUCTION This is the privacy and cookies policy for firstname.lastname@example.org The site is operated by EGN Ltd (we, us and our). For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988, we are the data controller. Our privacy and cookies policy describes the ways we capture your personal information what we do with it and what controls you have. We aim to ensure that any personal information we obtain and use about you will always be held, used and transmitted in compliance with all applicable data protection legislation.
OUR CORE COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that trust seriously. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide us distributed indiscriminately or used in ways you would not expect. EGN Ltd will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes Furthermore, communications of EGN Ltd news, or offers will only be sent to you where you are happy to receive these. For your ease of reading we have set out the key sections of our policy below. If you prefer to go straight to a particular section of the policy you can simply click on the navigation links above to learn more. We do sometimes update this policy from time to time by changing it on the Site. You may therefore want to return here regularly to view our most up to date policy. This privacy and cookies policy was last updated on 17th May 2017
WHAT INFORMATION MAY WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The information we collect from you depends on what activities you are carrying out on the Site, whether you are logged in or not and whether you are making a purchase. We may collect and process the following information about you:- Information (such as your name, email address, postal address (including post code), telephone number, and date of birth) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site or request any information; In connection with an account sign-in facility, your user-name, password and other log-in details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
- We do not store customer credit card details and information.
- details of changes to your account that you notify us of (such as holiday settings or address changes);
- ratings you provide in relation to products that are available on the Site;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them: and
- details of your visits to the Site, the resources you access and any data you download.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
WHAT USES ARE MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information you provide to:
- enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the service and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- administer your account with us;
- where available and applicable, verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- provide you with order and billing information;
- establish nutritional trends in order to recommend other products you may like to purchase;
- audit the downloading of date from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- verify whether you have had a previous account with us to prevent fraudulent take-up of our offers;
- identify visitors to the Site;
- carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking sales data; and send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us , about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
You can tell us not to contact you or tell us you do not wish us to continue to send you information in this way by contacting us using the Contact Details at the end of this privacy and cookies policy or following the instructions in the Marketing section below.
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come to the Site and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet), which is automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information as it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site, to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use, to assist is in the detection of fraud, to help identify problems with our service and to administer the Site.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except where; We are required by law to disclose information to third parties. The service is necessary for the performance of our operations such as mail delivery, hosting services, protecting us from fraud, and payment of your account. Where you have referred a new customer to us your first name and first initial of your surname will be shared with the person you referred to us and you agree to that sharing. In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party. Companies and individuals registered in our affiliated program receive aggregate information about customers that they direct to us through links on their website. No personally identifiable information is provided to affiliate members; the information collected from our affiliates is used strictly for the affiliate program and will not be used for general marketing purposes. We also provide analyses of our customers in the aggregate to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties. We do this so that we and our business partners can understand our customers better, and so we can keep bringing you first-rate services. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, statements made by our customers such as comments or feedback we receive on our products or service. At no time, however, will we disclose personal information about specific customers to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties. Sometimes we share your data with trusted third parties that we engage to provide us with analytical or similar services but your data will only be processed on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. You agree to the transfer of your personal data to our group companies (including group companies located in the USA) to enable us to assess trends and provide customer service.
ESSENTIAL SESSION MANAGEMENT
- Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to our website in order that the site remembers that a visitor is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner.
- Recognising when a visitor to the website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
- Recognising when a visitor to the website is a registered member.
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of the Services.
- Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country.
PERFORMANCE AND MEASUREMENT
- Collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
We will only use your email address for marketing when permitted by law. You can opt out of receiving future communications at any time. Please note, when opting out that you may continue to receive some information from us where this is already in the communication pipeline, typically for up to 48 hours after the date and time you update your account. If you start to set up an account with us via the Site but do not complete the process or place any orders, then we will email you to find out if you need any help to complete the process. An unsubscribe link is given at the end of this email. You may also unsubscribe from receiving all marketing emails by updating your notification preferences or by writing to us or emailing us using the Contact Details below.
WILL YOU RECEIVE MARKETING?
If you provide us with an email address, it will be entered into our regular email update service only where you have agreed to receiving such emails. From time to time, we may also contact you by post (where you have indicated that you are happy for us doing so) with information on special offers or events regarding our products or services. If you do not wish to continue to receive updates or marketing information, please amend your preferences in the My Account section of the Site. If you agree to receiving marketing material at the time your information was collected from you, but subsequently change your mind and no longer wish to receive such communications, you can opt out of receiving future communications at any time. Please note when opting out that you may for up to 1 day after the date on which you update your account. If you start to set up an account with us via the Site but do not complete the process or place any orders, then we will email you to find out if you need any help to complete the process. An unsubscribed link is given at the end of this email. You may also unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails by using the Contact Details below.
EDITING AND CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can access ‘My Account from every page on the Site to update and correct the personal details that we gathered when you subscribed. Please note that we are required to retain certain information for a period of time after the closure of an account, such as for accounting, taxation and legal purposes.
The Site may contain links to external websites. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use of information we will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, you should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password used on the Site. We recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user or any other breach of security. Only key members of our personnel have access to personal information. Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and our internet services are housed in secure facilities. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information is processed and stored in our databases on secure servers located in the UK . This is necessary in order to process the information. Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above.
YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a customer of ours, we may provide you access to account and usage information, such as:
- Your Service and transaction history.
- Your delivery information (name, email, delivery addresses, first line and post code of billing address), which you can change at any time.
- Your product ratings, which you can change at any time.
- Your payment information, which you can change at any time.
- The ability to change your password.
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct or update your personal information, you will be able to do so via updating your account details on the Site, however if you are having trouble please write or email us at the details below.
- If you wish to request deletion of your personal information, you can exercise this right by contacting us using the contact details below.
- In addition you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processingof your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe here” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this privacy and cookies policy, please contact our Privacy Officer, either via post at: Elite Global Nutrition Ltd, 691-693 Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DA or via email at email@example.com Company Registration Number : 0796 22 22